Funny & interesting pictures

Ruan Chun Xian

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, if we want some googleism :P

This used to work before but I think the ones who managed the maps discovered it and fixed it now so it doesn't work now (or at least not now but I do remember that it used to work because I tried once).

Basically, to find the directions from America to Europe or vice versa:

439104264ba5bb317d2bb4.jpg

Read direction nr 13. :P

Yah Google is hilarious!! :P Swim across the Atlantic Ocean. :P What I love is, though, at the top it would say "Expected travel time" or something. How do they work that out?

The Bush one nearly made me choke on my drink.

Though you know, I suspect the French Military Victories one is fake or photoshopped. But still hilarious. :P I doubt the French thinks so though :bawling:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It came to me in this email:

Subject: Why would you ever go scuba diving in Australia?

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS FIRST BEFORE LOOKING AT PICTURE.

Family on holiday in Australia for a week and a half when husband, wife and their 15 year old son decided to go scuba diving. The husband is in the navy and has had some scuba experience. His son wanted a picture of his mum and dad in all their gear so he got the under water camera ready to go. When it came to taking the picture the dad realized that the son looked like he was panicking as he took it and gave the 'OK' hand sign to see if he was all right.

The son took the picture and swam to the surface and back to the boat as quick as he could so the mum and dad followed to see if he was OK. When they got back to him he was scrambling onto the boat and absolutely panicking. When the parents asked why he said 'there was a s hark behind you.' The dad thought he was joking but the skipper of the boat said it was true but they wouldn't believe him. As soon as they got back to the hotel they loaded the picture onto the laptop and this is what they saw.

Would you have stayed to take the picture??

Maybe what saved them was that the shark wasn't hungry, they were in the water not on the surface, and there was no fear coming from them - only because they were not aware. Probably better that the ki d didn't point for them to look behind them.

Guest syrianstar

This is my first ever time to post something, so apologies if it comes out wrong :yes: I just wanted to add a funny pic.

post-3953-1208630165_thumbjpg

How we all feel towards IB I think - like we are sacrificing our lives away........