Rejection from canadian universities!

modern.rocky

Is there anyone who has been rejected from a canadian university because they did not score enough points in the final IB exam? I know this question is a bit dodgy but I would b grateful to you guys if you could answer. I am just trying to develop a general idea of a things.

Thank you!

Well one of my friends was rejected. I wont say the score they needed or what he got, but if there is too much of a difference between your predicteds and what you actually score, they will reject you. However if it's off by 1 or 2 points their offer still stands I think. This is just personal experience from what I've seen happen to my friends, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Indeed. Last year someone received an offer from UofT for 37 points out of 42, ended up getting 30, Got rejected.

Well one of my friends was rejected. I wont say the score they needed or what he got, but if there is too much of a difference between your predicteds and what you actually score, they will reject you. However if it's off by 1 or 2 points their offer still stands I think. This is just personal experience from what I've seen happen to my friends, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you! :D

• 3 weeks later...