Gym

Swepati, you must master the ability to make up BS if you wish to beat the IB :P

As cryphiss said you could make up some stuff about learning machine names, and then literally just start going for anything. Personal development - determination, team work, delayed reward, setting goals, helping the community (you can probably come up with a story for this if you try hard enough), giving back to others... these are all the IB buzz words. So if you invent things that fulfil those, you've got a brilliant IB-worthy reflection ready written.

If you can find some kind of way that you've helped other people in the gym that would obviously help tick a lot of boxes. Maybe go with a friend or two and see if you can 'teach' each other and then you can all put it in your reflections about team learning, teamwork and stuff.

• Like 4

Make sure you ask your IB CAS coordinator if this will count first and make sure you can document the hours you spend at the gym. Although I never tried it I think in my school you get CAS hours (Action) if you train with a trainer at the gym.

• 1 month later...