IB CAS INTERNATIONAL PRJECT

Hello everyone! I'm an IB1 student and I'm currently studying in the international school of Paris.For my international cas project I was thinking about collaborating 10 other people from different international schools to share informations about a very important issue in the world: the role of the woman today and her rights. There are still many countries where there is still a discrimination against women especially in the middle East and Asia. The discrimination is anyways still present also in evolved countries, we just have to think about the world of politics and the abuses of young girls. So what I would like to do is to take 10 people from different countries (preferably countries where this problem is very serious) to make a presentation made up with videos and interviews about this issue. Then we will spread this presentation on facebook, twitter and all the medias. I think that this project will be very interesting because it’s involving people from all around the world and it talks about a very important issue.

So, is anybody interested in it? I have already a friend who can make the presentation with all the videos and if you guys want to work in more than one person per school is absolutely fine.

You can make the video as you want. It can include interviews, someone can film you while you're talking about this issue, it can include pictures etc. The only important thing is that you give me enough material so that I can understand what is the situation in your country. At the end, with all the materials put together, the result is going to be documentary-like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...