The Last Thing You Copied Game!

Ruan Chun Xian

Ashika: :P What brought that on?

----------------

Lạ. Cứ đi tìm. tìm thấy rồi thì bối rối. nghĩ nhiều. cảm thấy khó. challenge. nhưng vẫn cần. tại sao? mình không thật sự hiểu, người khác cũng không hiểu lắm. lạ lùng. lại một cuộc nói chuyện như thế nữa. buồn. không vô tư. ngẫm nghĩ. ước gì mình có thể hiểu được con người thật của người ta. hiểu được tại sao...có lẽ vì người ta cũng như mình. nhỉ.

haha well, my friend was being ridiculous and every time i said "**** you" he would say "no way, ryan would kill me" and i was like... wtf are you talking about?! apparently all the idiots in his town think **** you means i want to be ****ed... as if. so yeah, i asked everyone online at the time and they confirmed my thoughts

• Observed that maggots form in rotting meat, aquatic creatures formed from mud

• “Spontaneous generation” – non-living matter can produce life

• Aristotle believed in spontaneous generation, and all scientists thought his theories were good enough – they felt no need to question him

• Francesco Redi experimented SG (1668) – placed rotting meat in containers, covered only some containers with cloth screens – maggots and flies developed in open containers, but not covered ones

• Seems obvious, right? – flies can’t get to covered meat to lay eggs, so no flies appear

• While many scientists at the time were convinced by his work (life only comes from life), others debated

• Louis Pasteur (1800s) experimented biogenesis (life from life) – sterilised a “broth” of microorganisms, and placed it in flasks,

UGH. Notes for online biology.

• 3 weeks later...

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

It has no e's! Weird XD

And the last thing I copied was: takeshi castle

The problem herein lies between the importance of the economy and the importance of preserving the environment. A fine balance must be struck in order to moderate both vital aspects of life, but the nuances as to how to achieve this equilibrium are unclear.

Bio paper. Rough draft. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today, my wife and I decided to try a relationship book. The first activity was to write down some things your partner does that bothers you. I made a very long list, then my wife and I swapped papers. She'd written, "nothing, I love everything about you." She read my list and began tearing up. FML

Pasted it to a friend this morning.

• 2 weeks later...