The Last Thing You Copied Game!

Ruan Chun Xian

Guest krazymoo

Hello Mighty Mu volunteers,

In order to satisfy our YAR grant criteria (the organization who gave us money to host Mighty Mu) is requesting that all member that assisted with mighty mu fill out a brief survey (link is below).

I am sorry to inconvenience you, but we would appreciate your filling this survey ASAP if you volunteered.

Again, we are SOOOOOOO grateful for you to help us run the competition. It was very successful because of all of your efforts.

You are the best!!

P.S. this survey must be completed by January 25th.

Thank you!!

Christine Brzycki

Math Teacher

Oh... I didn't even know I had copied this...

• 4 weeks later...

You are the Overachiever. You work far too hard, and probably have no social life whatsoever. But that's ok, cuz your GPA is ridiculously high and you can get into any college you want. The rest of us hate you. You probably lied to get this answer, cuz REAL overachievers would never waste time on a pointless internet quiz.

Summary: Chapter 49

Mr. Brownlow has captured Monks and brought him to the Brownlow home. Monks’s real name is Edward Leeford. Brownlow was a good friend of Monks’s father, Mr. Leeford. Mr. Leeford was a young man when his family forced him to marry a wealthy older woman. The couple eventually separated but did not divorce, and Edward and his mother went to Paris. Meanwhile, Mr. Leeford fell in love with Agnes Fleming, a retired naval officer’s daughter, who became pregnant with Oliver. The relative who had benefited most from Mr. Leeford’s forced marriage repented and left Mr. Leeford a fortune. Mr. Leeford left a portrait of his beloved Agnes in Brownlow’s care while he went to Rome to claim his inheritance. Mr. Leeford’s wife, hearing of his good fortune, traveled with Edward to meet him there. However, in Rome, Mr. Leeford took ill and died. Brownlow reports that he knows that Monks’s mother burned Mr. Leeford’s will, so Mr. Leeford’s newfound fortune fell to his wife and son. After his mother died, Monks lived in the West Indies on their ill-gotten fortune. Brownlow, remembering Oliver’s resemblance to the woman in the portrait, had gone there to find Monks after Oliver was kidnapped. Meanwhile, the search for Sikes continues.

...not my work...Sparknotes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Konstigt, att just det där jag själv tycker saker går bra i, är andra snabba med att påpeka hur mycket bättre än mig somliga andra kan vara.

Mina vänner sover I abbes vardagsrum, jag sitter och. Känner. Saker.

Jobba måndag, men varför ska jag när någon annan kan mycket bättre, egentligen? Nä. Jag håller mig nog till att stressa med det som faktiskt ger resultat, istället för att simma motsröms på två ställen på en gång. Nea och Abbe fixar väl det där…

Imorgon tänkte jag färga håret. Men det får bli någon annan gång. Räkna matte går före. Var tog jag vägen?

oh dear... I was emo this saturday.

VLADIMIR:

It's for the kidneys. (Silence. Estragon looks attentively at the tree.) What do we do now?

ESTRAGON:

Wait.

VLADIMIR:

Yes, but while waiting.

ESTRAGON:

What about hanging ourselves?

VLADIMIR:

Hmm. It'd give us an erection.

ESTRAGON:

(highly excited). An erection!

I was discussing the randomness of Waiting for Godot, the next play that my class is doing in english HL, with my best friend lol.

1. What is your real name?

2. Where are you from?

3. How did you find out about IB Survival?

4. What made you register on IB Survival?

5. When did you (approximately) register here?

6. What is your favourite IB subject?

7. When are you graduating?

8. What are your plans for university?

9. What are your free-time hobbies?

10. If you could change one thing on IB Survival, what would it be?

I was making the new sticky thread in the Interview forum. Go reply if you didn't yet!

VIP membership is non-transferable and is for your personal use only. Only one person is allowed to own and make use of each VIP username. We reserve the right to suspend any VIP membership and/or permanently ban the username if we suspect the username in question has been shared by more than one person.

^ new rule, people. Take it seriously.