How fast are you?

Babydolleyes

Thanks! I've spent too much time typing on a keyboard... I know some people that are always around 170 WPM though... It drives me CRAZY, but they have a different keyboard system and something like that. I am a lot slower if i'm not using my own laptop though.

54 is 4 words above average! Thats cool :)

Edit: You should try the french one!! haha

Edited by Babydolleyes

I just did, slightly worse than english at 48 WPM, one incorrect - I guess that makes sense since accents (like î and ç) are hard to reach or require multiple keys. I suppose that's the case with your icelandic and danish as well?

Edit: I've always known that I'm a slow typer compared to most people.

Edited by maroctam

I just did, slightly worse than english at 48 WPM, one incorrect - I guess that makes sense since accents (like î and ç) are hard to reach or require multiple keys. I suppose that's the case with your icelandic and danish as well?

Edit: I've always known that I'm a slow typer compared to most people.

Exactly! It is harder to find those keys on the keyboard.. english so simple when it comes to stuff like that! Do you look at the screen or the keyboard when you type?

• 2 weeks later...

103 in Chinese (but got several wrong as selecting the correct character in Chinese just takes up so much time... urgh)

96 in English

32 in Japanese, lol, couldn't recognize all the kanji or seem to find the correct kanji took longer than i thought.

I think the test takes it to a different level by testing languages that require characters such as Chinese or Japanese, overall quite interesting

BTW this is my first post in IBS XD even though I've been surfing this forum (definitely not for procrastination) for a while already. So hey guys, new here :)