This or That!

Shorty

I'd rather fly. I haven't found the need to become invisible yet but I always talk about how cool it would be if I could fly there, then back here etc.

Would you rather sit in a room for 96 hours with a weird person who never stops talking about everything that comes to his mind, or with a creepy mute?

Well, money can buy you a dog lol, and I know if I had a dog he wouldn't care about me so I'd go for money in my case :P

You're on that desert island from the other thread but with no CD Players. You're trying to get off and you find a raft with a sail, and an oversized barrel, which do you take?

Haha! Nope, I cower in the corner of the room and pray it goes away!

You hear a thumping on your roof at night. You go outside and see a fat man in a red costume. Which do you do:

You go inside, get the milk and cookies ready and pretend to be asleep or

You call the police???

Well I'd rather go beat the **** out of him lol but out of those I'd rather get the milk and cookies ready, at least we could make have some sort of interesting conversation while he's stuck in the chimney :P

You see a street brawl between the real Santa Claus and the real Easter Bunny, since you have superhuman strength you want to help. Whose side do you take?

Depends where, but a bullet. Tons of people survive a bullet as long as it doesn't hit their head or heart, but cars are more likely to kill your, or lave you paralysed. Plus it sounds badass, "Oh this scar? I got hit by a bullet."

Would you rather go out and buy a complete sofa or buy one from IKEA and assemble it yourself?

Get off at the next station, I'd probably hitch a taxi after that, I absolutely hate it when time is wasted that way so money is not a big deal.

Your country's new president/emperor/king/whatever decided to ban watermelons from the country because he hates seeds. (Yes, damn him) Now the country is revolting against him. Do you join in or leave the country? (Or just sit still for that matter?)