This or That!

Shorty

Work hard I guess, at least I won't be wasting it :P I know if I win the lottery I'll go on some crazy spending spree, plus I like the feeling of satisfaction behind it. Working hard to win the lottery is another thing though...

Have all your music converted to audio cassettes or vinyl records?

Cassettes. At least I could still play them bahaha. Keeping something just for show is kinda stupid.

You're standing in line to pay for your groceries at a store. You just happen to notice that the man behind you is a teacher of a friend of yours and he's wearing an ugly shirt that says "I Dare You To Tell Me What You Think of Me." Do you compliment his shirt or tell him just how hideous it is?

Probably the latter, if I also don't know him/don't talk to him? Yeah, either way I would tell him it's a hideous shirt, at least he'd get a kick out of somebody actually responding to it :D

Let's say a relative really close to you died, during a school day, and you find out about this when you get home. Now, do you take the risk of not going to school tomorrow (assuming you're taking IB) to have some time to yourself, or do you go anyways because you don't want to miss anything at school?

I sometimes use school as an escape. So if I needed that--if I didn't want to deal with the reality--I'd go. If I was feeling more constructive, I'd probably skip and go to my other relatives and comfort them. I can't express a profound emotion like that by just wallowing, so a day doing nothing wouldn't be helpful.

Profession: world famous actor/actress or comedian?