This or That!

Shorty

Really cold temperatures, at least I can wear a big jacket.

They're turning your favourite book/game/story into either a movie or TV series. If it's a movie, it will come in 3 parts and if it's a TV show it will come as a 24 episode season. If you had to make the choice, which one would you pick to make?

Well I hate both these days but Ketchup it is, I hate mustard =/ The only time I liked Mustard was in this brand of ready made hotdogs, but the hotdog itself sucks so yeah :D

You somehow end up in a high tech street brawl and you have to choose between either having mechanical arms and fists or mecha legs. Which do you pick?

Start all over. That's actually like a wish come true! And doing anything for the rest of my life sounds ominous...

You're walking to your neighbor's house, and you're at his/her door when you realize that you can't remember if you locked your house. Do you turn back to check or forget about it? There is no other option involving communication through mysterious electromagnetic waves that are harnessed by cell phones or anything thing ridiculous like that. :)