Mathematics studies exam

IB-student 2013

Hello

As many of you know, maths studies exam is next Thursday and I have no idea how to revise for the exam. My main concern is that I haven't been from the beginning of the course because I switched from standard level to studies. Therefore, I would appreciate any tips on how to revise for the exam (like important topics etc)

thank you! ;)

Thank you! Do you know any web-sites where old exams are available? :)

We are not allowed to share past papers or links to websites that might hold them because they are copyrighted material and belong to the IBO. You can ask your teacher or try googling.

I think you will be fine, afterall, you did do SL.

The pro-tip here would probably talk through with a teacher, or anyone who has done Studies over some strategies and what the exam covers (and also which chapter covers it); as far as I know, there is a big difference between what we've done in SL and what they are doing in studies currently,

Refresh your memories on each topics, read over classnotes, whatever you teacher have sent you and your textbook (if you don't then handouts). List down exams strategies (like highlighting key words) or look for some strategies,

and obviously, do past paper and stay calm, and remember, you have survived SL, you can survive studies

I had dufficulties with sl :/

I think you will be fine, afterall, you did do SL.

The pro-tip here would probably talk through with a teacher, or anyone who has done Studies over some strategies and what the exam covers (and also which chapter covers it); as far as I know, there is a big difference between what we've done in SL and what they are doing in studies currently,

Refresh your memories on each topics, read over classnotes, whatever you teacher have sent you and your textbook (if you don't then handouts). List down exams strategies (like highlighting key words) or look for some strategies,

and obviously, do past paper and stay calm, and remember, you have survived SL, you can survive studies