• 1 month later...

Err, For isssues with global importance, I think you can like work with theUN, Red Cross, etc. type international organisations..?

Ok idk much, Just gave my 10th grade and moved to my board to IB.. We just had like 2 weeks of presentations and briefs bout all thesubjects and requiremnts in ib and how it works.. I'm sorry I'm still new to this.. IB1, scared!!

ANyhow, I hope helped ? :)

PS - Please let me know once you someone gives you amore reliable andappropriate answer ? Yeah ? Thank you so much!! :)

Pretty sure you can stretch the first one to be relatively tenuous, provided you sound sincere. There can be global importance in your reflections on almost anything. For instance, the global importance of the obesity epidemic when reflecting on whatever exercise you did. Ethical implications, just think of some from the activities you already have. If you volunteered in a charity shop, make up some stuff about responsibility to society or something. You can BS some stuff, then ask your CAS Coordinator if your reflections sound good and if they accept those as ethical/global, then you'll be fine without having to do anything extra.

• 1 month later...

for learning outcome 6 (engaged with issues of global importance) I was part of a small group in our school who raised awareness about global dates. We would just choose a date in a month (say breast cancer day) make a presentation or posters and have them around the school.

For ethical implications you can find it in almost any activity you do. for example I go to the orphanage and in my reflection I talked about not using my mobile when I was there since it could make the children feel bad (since they don't have access to such things themselves). so that was ethical. Or even tutoring you could make up something about how as a teacher you shouldn't spoon feed your students and make them learn to be independent and not rely too much on your help. That's all ethical implications.