What can I do for Creative hours?

If you still need a small creative project, you could suscribe to intensive art or photography classes. You could also write an article for your school magazine etc... I also helped decorating my school for christmas, where I also got creativity points. You could maybe combine the creativity project with a social project, such as helping the scouts or a kindergarten, where many creativity is involved.

Guest Ida Jóźwiak

Hard to say, it depends on what you are interested and good in. If you write well, write sth for the newspaper, if you draw or paint or take photos - you can do it and take part in some competition, you can learn a language or sing. If you're interested in architecture, make a plan of renovation of your room, school or whatever you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fake them all .. like what some of my classmates did :o

But its like fromthisyear 'round I B even wants proof foryour CAS includingallthat you made/ reflection forms/ pictures of you doingthetask/activity

But our seniors faked it cause that timethey didn't have this rule..

IDEAS --> DJ, Dance, Art Classes, Photography Classes, learning a nwinstrument, Horse Riding, Programming, Designing, candlemaking, soap making, cooking classes, singing classes, etc. The list is endless! Think of all thepossibilities.. I'msureyou'll figureoutsomething! :)

• 2 months later...

just do some extra curricular activities your interested in !

you can play musical instruments as well if you want !

The OP has already graduated and needed advice 5 months ago on a small 10-hour project. I don't think that posting in August will help anyone. Especially since there is a dedicated thread already for users to get ideas on CAS projects.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Outdated topic.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff