Blogging - Creativity?

IloveIB!

Well, a friend and I (both IB) wanted to do a blog as a "group project" for Creativity/Service (writing with an "awareness" focus). To be honest, it was a little shifty from the outset, and our co-ordinator pretty much said no to using it as a group project. However, the impression I got was that blogging is acceptable for creativity, just make sure that your updates are regular and somewhat meaningful. Obviously, the best idea is to go and ask your co-ordinator whether you can use it as creativity hours!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, we have a blog of CAS activities done by current IB students and if you write an article there, you get CAS hours. If your blog was similar, you should get CAS hours. Besides that, I think your blog should be meaningful or related to arts - if you posted how to videos or poems, you should probably get CAS hours.Anyway, as it was mentioned before for 5-6 times - ask your coordinator :D