Spanish ab initio - 5

Business and Management HL - 6

Chemistry HL - 6

Maths HL - 5

Biology SL - 7

EE: Business - B

ToK - B

Total: 36 points

I wanted higher, but its probably what I deserve and with everyone in my school dropping from predictions, I'm happy to have a pretty decent IB score :)

• Like 2

My Results:

English A1 SL - 5

Spanish ab initio - 5

Business and Management HL - 6

Chemistry HL - 6

Maths HL - 5

Biology SL - 7

EE: Business - B

ToK - B

Total: 36 points

I wanted higher, but its probably what I deserve and with everyone in my school dropping from predictions, I'm happy to have a pretty decent IB score :)

Congratulations kiwi!!! 36 is awesome and I'm glad you're happy!!! :D

It's in my sig :) Pretty happy, slightly frustrated that I dropped to a 5 in eng for the first time, and that Chem didn't push up to a 7.

Curious as to how english results were across the board? My school did pretty appalling in it, almost all the predictions in english dropped I think.

I think my history teacher built up some pretty unrealistic expectations of my history marks - she was marking all my practice paper 2's and 3's with 7s, and then I got a 5 overall..I'm interested to see the breakdown of marks and see which paper let me down because for paper 2 I'd already written practice essays for almost the exact questions that I answered on the exam and my teacher had given me 7's for both of them. Thats the only subject I'm really annoyed about. I'm really surprised with my chem mark - I was lead to believe that my IAs were rubbish and I found the exam really hard - which is the opposite to Bio, which I found much better in comparison. Oh well, it's over now anyway, Hopefully I can still get into science at Melbourne University, as all my hopes for undergraduate medicine are gone. Makes all my UMAT preparation seem such a waste!

Congrats to you high achievers! 40 and 42 are amazing scores! May I ask which schools you went to? My graduating class are only the second IB cohort at my school, and last year's highest mark was 31, this year's 32.

Congrats to you high achievers! 40 and 42 are amazing scores! May I ask which schools you went to? My graduating class are only the second IB cohort at my school, and last year's highest mark was 31, this year's 32.

Thank you for the congratulations!!! I might see you at Melbourne. :) Oh really?! I went to Ivanhoe Grammar. I came second to a perfect IB score - my friend is amazing! Haha. :)

Total: 43 :DDDDDD

Oh my goodness, congratulations. 43 is a beyond fantastic mark! :o Good luck for everything that follows!

Total:42/45

Hi-5 for 42 buddies! XD Well done! <3

---

Good luck for everyone still waiting. Try not to be so nervous (as I did, and ended up getting no sleep for 40 hours... lame lol)! I'm sure you'll all do well! <3

Also, to any Melbourne kids, will I be seeing any of you at the 40+ awards ceremony at the BMW Edge???

Edited by Schrödinger's Cat

I think my history teacher built up some pretty unrealistic expectations of my history marks - she was marking all my practice paper 2's and 3's with 7s, and then I got a 5 overall..I'm interested to see the breakdown of marks and see which paper let me down because for paper 2 I'd already written practice essays for almost the exact questions that I answered on the exam and my teacher had given me 7's for both of them. Thats the only subject I'm really annoyed about. I'm really surprised with my chem mark - I was lead to believe that my IAs were rubbish and I found the exam really hard - which is the opposite to Bio, which I found much better in comparison. Oh well, it's over now anyway, Hopefully I can still get into science at Melbourne University, as all my hopes for undergraduate medicine are gone. Makes all my UMAT preparation seem such a waste!

Don't feel bad! History HL is actually one of the hardest subjests to score high.

Thank you for the congratulations!!! I might see you at Melbourne. :) Oh really?! I went to Ivanhoe Grammar. I came second to a perfect IB score - my friend is amazing! Haha. :)

Total: 43 :DDDDDD

Oh my goodness, congratulations. 43 is a beyond fantastic mark! :o Good luck for everything that follows!

Total:42/45

Hi-5 for 42 buddies! XD Well done! <3

---

Good luck for everyone still waiting. Try not to be so nervous (as I did, and ended up getting no sleep for 40 hours... lame lol)! I'm sure you'll all do well! <3

Also, to any Melbourne kids, will I be seeing any of you at the 40+ awards ceremony at the BMW Edge???

Hello 42 buddy :) Congrats again ! another Melbournian here ( yes our state is the best at IB )

Yeah got my BMW edge invite today.... feel so special :)