November 11 Results

kiwi.at.heart

Hello 42 buddy :) Congrats again ! another Melbournian here ( yes our state is the best at IB )

Yeah got my BMW edge invite today.... feel so special :)

Congrats to you again as well! :P Tehe, YAYYY for us Melbournians, we are so good :P

Squee same here! I'm so excited. But why does it have to be so far away?!

Also I got the thing from VTAC with our notional ATAR scores in big letters... I was like, thanks VTAC XD

All up its 40 + 3 = 43/45

OMG Congrats! You absolutely murdered it, 43 is amazing! :o

Edited by Schrödinger's Cat

Guest Soiboist

My daughter got 6 in HL English, Chemistry & Music, 7 in SL Latin & ESS, and 6 in SL Maths.

With 1 "bonus" point she got 39 points overall.

She is holding an offer from Exeter University of 38 points, so she is over the moon!

Good luck to those of you still waiting.

Thumbs up for parents engaged in their child's education. :)

• Like 7

Is anyone else struggling to log onto the website ? Every time I enter my code and pin, it just takes me back to the login form! AHH !

Yeah I've been trying to just to actually see my results on the website. You need to remember there is a lot of people trying to get on now so its not going to be too easy to get on quick.

Total points : 44/45

Diploma awarded

Oh my goodness. An almost-perfect score!!! You must be over the moon, congratulations! :)

Overall: 42

Yaaaay another 42 buddy! :3 Congrats!!!

[quote name=Gee :)' timestamp='1325875956' post='145691]

I got 31.I feel like the poster below me.

I was predicted 36.

I got a 30 :( I had a 38 predicted. I'm pretty much ashamed of my result =/ The good thing is that I only needed to get over 28 :)

Awww *hugs* you guys shouldn't feel so disappointed. Getting through the IB diploma is excruciating as it is and you've done it!

And there are always multiple pathways to get into what you want to do, even if it means a little extra work or a bit more time.

Congratulations both of you on receiving your diploma, and congrats rFumachi that you get to do what you want to do! :)

• Like 1

I got total 35.

English HL A1: 6

History HL Asia/OCE: 6

Chinese SL B: 6

Biology HL: 6

Math SL: 5

Chem SL: 4

TOK/EE: BB 2

I wanted a grade from 36-39 really. A lot of Good universities start from 36 onwards. And my Chem Grade pulled me down. You know what, I refuse to let this 35 keep me down!

When life gives you a 4 for Chem, don’t make accept it. Make life take the 4 back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn 4, what the hell am I supposed to do with it? Demand to see retest manager! Make the Chem retest rue the day it thought it could give me a 4 for Chem! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna get into an awesome UK University! With a 6 for Chem! I’m gonna get my Chem books to study a combustible 6 grade for chem that burns university criteria down!

Edited by aronnax
  • Like 3

Thanks Schrödinger's Cat!!! Congratz to you too, amazing stuff :)

Thank you so much! :)

I got total 35.

[...]

When life gives you a 4 for Chem, don’t make accept it. Make life take the 4 back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn 4, what the hell am I supposed to do with it? Demand to see retest manager! Make the Chem retest rue the day it thought it could give me a 4 for Chem! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna get into an awesome UK University! With a 6 for Chem! I’m gonna get my Chem books to study a combustible 6 grade for chem that burns university criteria down!

You tell that 4 in Chem! ;) No but seriously, congrats!!! 35 is pretty darn good! :D

Score 44. Pretty dissapointed.

Oh boo hoo, that's so disappointing... NOT! You're silly, that's amazing - congratulations! :)