Languages

Tori tsax

My native languages are English and Chinese...so if someone needs help with Chinese, hit me up!

I also took Spanish for 3 years...my vocabulary is extremely limited but I can hold a simple conversation XD

I've learned French over the summer, and am taking French at Alliance-Francais as well as French Ab Initio; so I'd LOVE somebody who can help me out with French!

I'm Welsh so naturally, I speak Welsh and English fluently. I also speak Japanese and French fluently. I understand German, but would definitely not label myself as 'fluent'. Hope these languages will come in handy when the college application process begins ;)

My native languages are English and Chinese...so if someone needs help with Chinese, hit me up!

I also took Spanish for 3 years...my vocabulary is extremely limited but I can hold a simple conversation XD

I've learned French over the summer, and am taking French at Alliance-Francais as well as French Ab Initio; so I'd LOVE somebody who can help me out with French!

Ask me if you ever need any help with anything :)

Simon

I consider my mother tongues to be English and Chinese (Cantonese). I can handle Mandarin and Chinese writing, but I guess I'd rank myself at intermediate level.

Other languages I can speak are Spanish, which I've been doing for 6 years now, and Japanese, which I self-studied for a few years until I started taking lessons at a Japanese school 3 years ago. I recently passed the JLPT at level N3 in December last year and I'm studying for N2 this coming July.

I'd love to find someone to practice my Spanish and Japanese with!

I speak fluent Bahasa Malayu as it was my first language, then have learnt English and am (hopefully) fluent at it.

I speak pretty decent Portuguese, I learnt it while trying to speak to my Portuguese grandparents. I've become almost fluent in French since doing it both for IGCSE's and now IB. I'm also learning Spanish because I'm planning to go there for uni. Not doing it in IB though.

Hoping on learning Japanese and Russian eventually. :)

I'm from Berlin. Just moved to the US. My first language is German, my second language is English. I'm taking A1 HL German and A2 English. If anyone needs help and I am currently not hungover, asleep, or passed out on the ground, I'd be happy to help. Correcting an essay only takes a second. I can help with quick translations as well, since I love languages and writing. But beware, although I just got a 7 on my final exam in 11 grade, when it comes to commas...I have no clue. German grammar is still complicated as f***. Oh and my e-mail is [email protected]

P.S. In math and physics I am on the verge of failure :( Well, like a 4, whatever that's supposed to mean.

Well, I obviously speak fluent Polish and English. I also understand German, and can speak it quite well, but when it comes to spelling, no way :P (it's because I lived in Austria when I was little, so I picked up the language playing with kids from the neighborhood, but no one ever really taught me how to write). I also know some French (learning as a second language since about 4 years will quite decent teachers, but still, I can't say that I'm fluent), and I've been learning Mandarin Chinese for two years, so I know the basics of it, but it's not even on a communication level, and I'd really like to learn more of it, because it's a really fascinating language :)