Math Lottery IA survey

FREE

"Have You ever played or though of playing lottery before?"

You may want to change though to thought but no big deal.

My only opinion is what are you planning on doing with all that data? It sounds very interesting.

Hi, yeah I know, but I can't really changed it, I mean I can but first I would have to download the results to my excel spreadsheet, because if I will edit the survey all the results will be gone, so I don't think it really matters. I think everyone figure it out and it doesn't change the results.

With the results I'm still undecided whether I should include all the data as it would take much of the space, however, my initial idea was to pick 5 or 6 data points that are capable of being investigated. For instance, I won't take ethnicity into consideration if I will have 80 Caucasian and only 20 for Hispanic.

PS. I still need around 25-30 people so if you can pass the link to your friends and family it would be great. Thanks.

Edited by FREE

Done. However I was surprised to find almost all ethnic groups/races except 'middle easter' or something like that.

But anyways, good luck.

Yeah, I agree, there were a few missing, including mine. I am very curious to know, what are you doing with the answers to the question "choose a number between 1 to 46..." Have fun with writing you report....