Interview the person below you

rue saint-denis

My brother from another mother because of his outlook on life. My mother because of her ever-present optimism and happiness no matter how down everyone around her is. My dad for constant vigilance, always trying to do his best on every task. Two friends from school: one who never procrastinates (I seriously look up to her) and the other for her bubbly nature and confidence in any situation. 

What is one lesson you wish you could teach the world?

Melody, though the lyrics are still important.

If you could go back in time and live in any historical time period from any point in human history, what would you choose?

Definitely the Roman time period :D sounds kinda cool

How is/was your life with the IB? Enjoyable? Painful?

All of you live in igloos, ride polar bears, HOCKEY ALL THE TIME, your blood type is maple syrup, and you're sorry for all of the above.

Jk you're all cool people.

If you could take a month-long vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Only two and a half (because I got about two hours of sleep). Once to read a book for English that I left until the last minute, one to do a big project, also for English, and the half to do an engineering group lab report because two of my group members couldn't be bothered to actually do their sections properly and I had to (along with another member) redo their work and then add my own part, which of course depended on their sections.

What's the best film you've seen recently?

Option A: good weather: Day spent in the mountains or in the forest with friends. Then some good music and chatting about adventures of the day while drinking ice cold cider or fresh apple juice. The day would end with going outside in the middle of the night to look at stars shining over the mountains.

Option B: awful weather: a book in my hand, glass of tea on the table and radio playing in the background. If I got bored I would start looking for some new music on the internet or read forums on topics I have no idea about.

Do you run a blog or a website?

Edited by Slovakov

I was once talking trash about my teacher that marked me down because she didn't like me… Too bad she was walking right behind me and my friend, hearing our whole conversation… Let's just say that I barely passed German that year  :lol:

What is for you the meaning of life?

Edited by mac117