Interview the person below you

rue saint-denis

Economics. I wanted to take it but couldn't, and now I'm quite happy about it. I mean, I wanted to study economics when I was at pre-IB, but now... well, let's say my views on this science have drastically changed.

Do you know any programming languages?

My favourite time of the year is when summer is suddenly no longer summer, the nights get colder and every morning is a little bit colder than the one before. The breeze starts to change with each new day and you find you are treasuring the warm pockets of sunshine and a jacket. Winter <3

If you had the choice between having one wish granted, or granting someone else's wish - what would you choose?  

Edited by lucettafetta

I go cycling or running 4-5 times a week, but it's not too strict - it's only for my pleasure and I don't follow any long-term training plans (at the moment...). I never go to the gym though, I find it extremely boring.

What's your favourite video game?

Baking eggless, milkless and nutless desserts based on festivals throughout the year, publishing a recipe book with all of them and then selling the books and the desserts at bake sales for donations that I gave to Free the Children

Did you get into the program of your choice for post-secondary education and what is it? If you're still in high school, what is your primary choice of program and place for post-secondary education?

To be a pilot of a jumbo-jet. Too bad I'm not a best friend with physics, haha :D

If you had to choose between guaranteed 42-45 points in IB with no social life, or guaranteed 35-38 points with social life (party every weekend etc.), what would you choose?