Interview the person below you

rue saint-denis

Most definitely. Soldiers in the past were not the ones who chose to go to war, and yet they felt the direct physical, emotional and painful experiences that war brought. Nowadays however in Western armies, it is a slightly different question, as soldiers do have the choice to join the army, knowing full well that they may eventually fight in a war. 

What do you think the future will look like? 

tough question, so I'll list a bunch of people:

My dad, My mom, Kirk Hammett, Synyster Gates, Harry Potter, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Eminem, Sachin Tendulkar, James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine, Nico D'Angelo, My brother, My best friend (and sister from another mother and father), My Econ Teacher, One of my Science teachers back in grade 7, Bruce Wayne, The Wolverine, Charles Xavier, Calvin and Hobbes, my Counsellor, Rick Allen, Michael Schumacher, some people on IBS (who I will not name, hahaha), Corporal William Kyle Carpenter (Real soldier), Mike Gross, Captain John Price (Modern Warfare), Slash (guns n roses), Dale Steyn, Brett Lee, Hermione Granger, Emma Watson, Chris Broderick, Peter Parker, Master Sergeant Sandman (Modern Warfare), Captain John "Soap" Mactavish (Modern Warfare), Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley (Modern Warfare), Lieutenant Vasquez (Modern Warfare), Sergeant Chris Ryan (Real Soldier), Andy McNab (Real Soldier), Fred and George Weasley, Molly Weasley, Bear Grylls, Brady Barr, Steve Irwin. 

Yes a lot of people, and a lot of fictional, but hey.

Who is your celebrity crush?