Everyone has a superpower!

dessskris

Here are the rules:

1 - Go to the Superpower Wiki.

2 - Click the "Random page" button on the left hand side once. Only once.

3 - Revel (or dismay) in the fact that this is your new superpower. But I bet it's awesome even if it's crappy because you now have a goddamn superpower. Who wouldn't want a superpower? No one, that's who. Unless you're a dude and you get Pregnancy, which admittedly kind of sucks as far as powers go. Sorry about that.

4 - Post the results. No cheating!

So this is what I got: Ice Manipulation.

The user psychically reduces the kinetic energy of atoms to reduce temperature.

Can generate snow by affecting air molecules. Users may move ice around at will (pause hail/snow in midair), shift ice to/from liquid or gas at will (freeze water), or form constructs and basic weapons from ice (hurl snowballs, shed icicles, manipulate objects covered with ice) at will. This may lead to inducing avalanches, breaking ice off of glaciers and the like.

Advanced users may even become capable of generating and sending forth a freezing beam. cool.gif

Try this! No cheating!

• Like 1

Faunal Manipulation

The power to influence and control animal behavior/willpower with one’s mind. Also known as Animal Control or Zoopathy. Not to be confused with Faunal Communication.

Capability

The user can control animals, exempting humans and insects. Can set stampedes onto attackers, get animals to fetch things. The user can't speak with animals or feel their emotions (unless this power is accompanied with Empathy).

Limits

Can’t levitate animals as if by Telekinesis, but can psychologically influence birds to lift so.

I've always wanted this superpower. But i want telepathy and whatnot more, like controlling minds

Methods to Flight

Energy Propulsion

* Cosmic energy control

o The user flies lifting themselves off the grounding due to celestial energy (like Heliokinesis, Menekinesis, Asterokinesis, etc)

* Energy aura projection

o Flies by having energy or aural power denying gravity (like Energy Emission, Aura Manipulation, etc)

* Gravitational manipulation

o Flies by controlling the gravity around the user to lighten up (Gyrokinesis)

* Magnetic levitation

o Flies by making user repelent to the ground's magnetism (Magnetism Manipulation)

* Molecular manipulation

o Flies by having user pass through air molecules (Molecular Manipulation)

* Sonic repulsion field

o Flies by lauching oneself off the ground by sound (Sonokinesis, Sonic Scream)

* Telekinetic power

o Flies by user carrying themselves with the power of their mind. (Psychokinesis)

* Thermo-chemical energy

o Flies by lauching oneself off the ground by heat or combustion (Jet Propulsion)

[edit] Physical propulsion

* Insectoid form

o Flies as now user assumes a bug-like form with wings (Insect Mimicry)

* Wind current control

o Flies by user lifting themselves off the ground as controlled wind carries them (Weather Manipulation, Aerokinesis)

* Wings

o Flies granted the users has wings (Wing Manifestation)

* Powers Via Object

o Depending on the object itself, it could be just about any method imaginable.

Yay? It doesn't seem to really be a power though :P

Selective Invulnerability:

Selective invulnerability is when an empowered individual is immune or invulnerable against a specific power or object. This doesn't include those who require objects or armor in order to become immune to specific powers.

Notable Individuals:

Plastic Man (DC Comics): Immune to Telepathy

Doomsday (DC Comics): Immune to whatever previously killed him once revived

Cyclops (Marvel): Immune to his brother Havok's psychic abilities

Havok (Marvel): Immune to his brother Cyclops' concussive beams

(Both brothers however aren't immune to their other brother Vulcan's abilities)

Mongul (DC Comics): Immune to Green Lantern power rings because they can't affect any character or object that is yellow

Hmm... I dont know about this one :P

Temporal Manipulation

The user can control in making tempo of time dynamically increase or decrease, stop time, and rewind time. Stays in spatial position. Can encounter previous self.

Uses

- Freeze time.

- Dodge attacks with ease by slowing the time it takes for an attack to hit the user. (for example if someone shoots a gun at the user, the user can slow the time it takes for the bullet to hit him and dodge the bullet in time.)

- Rewind Time repeating a situation all over again.

- Aware of the future and the past.

- Can time travel.

- Repair damaged objects.

- Heal wounds (by rewinding the time back to before a wound is inflicted)

- Ressurect the dead. (by rewinding the time in which they died)

- Accelerate the age of people reducing them to dust.

- Re-Age oneself by rewinding the time around the user.

- Cheat Death

lol this is the greatest superpower imaginable. Think about it! I can amass all the wealth in the world by going back or forth in time, can fly (future), can go dinosaur hunting, can go back and alter historical events (i.e. Hungary joins the Allies in WWII) and I can even prevent Bush from being re-elected!

Time travel is like all other superpowers, combined ;-)

• Like 1

Mediummship

The psychic power in which one can perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. Not to be confused with Astral Projection. Also known as Spiritual Affinity.

Capability

The user can view spirits of ghosts (deceased) to communicate with them from their inhabiting area (i.e. limbo). These formes are described by users as "heavenly", "angels", "demonic forms"

Users are capable of speaking inter-personally with spirits who have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people.

Users are able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conseption of a spirit world in a trance.

Users may become frequented with the belief of mistaking identity of lively humans with that of actual ghosts. This may be differentiated through use of metal, a property weakness, flickering (in/out of sight) movement/placement can be slightly off, or transparency.

Pretty cool. I guess, basically the ghost whisperer

Electric Manipulation:

Capability:

Users may generate small sparks, high voltaged lightning arcs from one's hands, conjure forth lightning from electrical charged storm clouds, manipulate and generate energies or even discharge an excruciatingly high voltage electrical eruption from one’s body, (i.e. any part of the body will suffice).

Some user's powers are strongly tied with the current emotions one is experiencing, and may perform actions extracted from the power willing or unbeknowest of the consequences following.

High level users can control electric currents within people control them like a puppet. Some can also make their electricity take the shape of certain objects or things (i.e. a lightning dragon).

In the Star Wars universe, those who study the Dark Side of the Force are known to channel their Force energies and use them as Force Lightning. Only one Jedi, Yoda, can manipulate (but not generate) Force Lightning.

Appliance/Usages:

Shoot beams of lightning that could burn through objects.

Shock people to death by electrifying them.

Create storms of lightning.

Create an orb of lightning and throw it for offensive uses.

Blind targets with a flash of light.

Incinerate target with a wave/beam of lightning.

High level users can create lightning clouds which they can control and make the lightning strike from the clouds.

Electrical based force-field.

Use Lightning to burn objects/people.

Charge up electronic devices.

Absorb electricity from machines.

Turn into pure electrical energy and travel through electronic devices.

Some can acheive flight by using electricity as a means of self propulsion.

I like this power, it's one I don't hear of too often.

The power to squeeze objects or people forcefully. Also known as Hyper-Grip. Not to be confused with Hyper Bite.

Capability

The user can use their hands in which their grip is unbreakable. The ability attributes constricting (i.e. snake, anaconda) including squeezing extra-tightly with one's body, and possessing abilities to squeeze the life out of subjects/targets.May causes bones to dilocate/break during process.

Constrictors arms are extra powerful, allowing them to kill very quickly, or slowly, at their preference. Their hands also have a strange numbing effect on whomever they touch. Many Constrictors are known to be highly recognized for their curious lack of hair and pale translucent skin.

Known Users

• The Constrictor (Heroes, pictured) has a numb-inducing touch.
  • Anyone with Superstrength:
    • Superman (Superman)
    • Bane (Batman)

Sounds neat. not exactly what i was expecting lol i don't think i will ever use this. i wanted something more like flying or see-through vision or something but whatever

EDIT: haha someone is going to get the superpower "Extreme Sexual Attraction" lol not kidding it is actually on there

Edited by 2401 Tangents

Arachnidan Mimicry

The mutative power in which one takes on spider-like physiology and behavior.

Capabilities

The user is able to manifest into a specific variation of achnids such as spider species (exotic spiders), taruntulas, scorpions (flying scorpion), mites or ticks. Users may start with silk production from their fingertips, then extra eye manifestation, abdomen, and then eight leg growth. Can scale walks and secrete poison.

Associations

May be accompanied by general Insect Communication or Arachnid Omnilinualism.

Limits

Difficult to revert back to original from.

I don't like my superpower.....

I'll do it again just for the heck of it, and what do you know got a better one :o

The power in which one can cause objects to burst into flames and explode. Also known as Spontaneous Combustion.

Capability

The user incites atomic structure within targets, causing rapid cohesion loss and heat generation. Can cause objects to be like bombs.

Middle level users can burst organisms into flames.

Methods

Techniques
Hi-level can perform
  • Air combustion”: to make air particles ignite.

Known Users

now i can be like that hot chick from heroes :P

EDIT: haha someone is going to get the superpower "Extreme Sexual Attraction" lol not kidding it is actually on there

The "extreme sexual attraction"! lol that's hilarious

but seriously if some people had superpowers i would deffinetely opt for "power absorption". i mean, why limitting yoursef for only one super power if could have them all! haha

btw, this reminds me to Heroes (Peter Petrelli) or X-men (Raven)

Wallrunning

The ability to scale walls by walking/running. Not be confused with Wallcrawling. Also known as Wall-Running, Wallwalking, Wall-Walking.

edit

Capability

The user is enabled to scale walls similar to the effects of Wallcrawling. However, Wall-Running involves the user to build momentum for a limited run on scaled surfaces/walls. while Wallcrawling is enabled through adhisive suctioning on the wall (slime, miniature hairs, talons, magic, etc).

Users are able to run up/down walls, cartwheel across ceilings, and similar actions Wallcrawlers are enabled to. These actions are re-enacted through methods of standing, walking or running, instead of crawl on all fours.

Hahaha, thatd be cool. Who seriously has the time to make a database full of superpowers? :sadnod:

• 2 weeks later...

Voodoo Dolls:Ability to create a miniature duplicate of anyone they come into physical contact with. Once they have created a duplicate of that person they can force that said person to do whatever they want. Damaging the replica will injure or kill the person. They require the DNA of that person to create the Voodoo doll.

It can also be a form of Puppet Mastery, as the user is using the doll as the strings to manipulate the person.

I think I can deal with this.

Reality Warping

Capability

The user can cause anything to happen as they hold the power over reality itself, even defying the laws of physics and probability in the process.

Uses

Grant superpowers on oneself.

Repair damaged objects.

Stop Natural disasters from happening

Stop accidents from occuring.

Grant immortality.

Heal oneself and allies.

Ressurection.

Turn objects into another object. (turn guns into snakes, cars into horses,etc.)

Self-Sustenance.

Alter the courses of planets and comets.

Time Travel.

Teleport anywhere.

Cause Apocalyptic events to occur.

Limits

None.

Techniques

Some can perform:

“mimesis”: to realize pantomimic gestures.

“peripety”: to switch lives with someone else.

“power reversal”: to make powers become opposite (Pyrokinesis becomes Cryokinesis, etc).

“absurdity”: to induce paradoxes (fire dousing water, etc).

“antithesis”: to obtain opposite effects (heal when injured, vice-versa, etc).

“nonexistence”: to depart from reality itself.

"nutritional morph inducement": to transform objects or organisms into food.

"environmental shift": to change the environment based on elements.

"vicarious vitality": to have others absorb your aging and pain instead of oneself.

"healing": to cause injuries to disappear from an ally

....I can even cheat and give superpowers to myself. Wicked.

• 4 weeks later...

Furtive Assimilation :P

''A mysterious power in which one can instantly blend into any societies, assuming a function. Not to be confused with Cloaking. Also known as Social Cloaking or Social Intuition.

Capability

A mysterious power in which one can instantly blend into any societies, assuming a function. Not to be confused with Cloaking. Also known as Social Cloaking or Social Intuition.

Capability

The user subconsciously nullifies the minds of others to easily merge into a group. Can walk into a restaurant and immediately assume a waiter, or go into a crime organization and assume a the role of domestic servant.

The user feels the general emotions of a society or group of people by having an internal social mirror. The user can mingle into any situation.''

• 2 weeks later...

Dehydration

(soo cool :D;) )

The power to cause objects/organisms to rapidly lose water content.

capability:

The user can force severe perspiration, dryness, and transpiration on people/objects.

Long exposure can cause people to become skeletal, soon dying due to total lack of water.

High level users can cause moisture to enter their own body.

usages:

* Dehydrate subject/objects

* Sap moisture

methods:

* User may affect by a touch (can be involuntary).

* User may affect psychically from a distance.

limits:

i shouldnt tell you this ( i mean who knows who the bad guy will be?? :S )

buuut here you go:

* May not be immune to effects of the same ability.

* May become prone to rapid occurrences of thirst.

* May be unable to extract water from inanimate.

• 2 months later...

Adoptive Muscle Memory

The power to accurately replicate any body motor actions and movement after observing them. Also known as Adoptive Muscle Mimicry, Muscle Mimicry, Photographic Reflexes, Psychometric Reflexes. Not to be confused with Enhanced Dexterity.

The user can copy any human movement after seeing it performed. Can achieve acrobatics, martial arts, and

physical stunts. With these skills they can become masters and incredible at what they do, by combining what several forms and movements in rythmic motions instead of using the same thing over.

Fighting against people who move out of an erradic and unpredictable nature is near impossible and can not be memorized. Copy movents from say an Olympic gymnests can allow the person to know what is coming next.

Can copy how a person aims, giving themselves incredible marksmenship, though if he or she wanted to use certain weapons they would have to watch a person fire that weapon to be able to copy it. Such as how to fire a riffle as apposed to how to fire a bow, or how to throw knives or darts.

By watching a person talk they can mimic the way the sound of their voice. Echo from Marvel is deaf, and uses her power to read lips.

Limitations

Can’t copy superpowers.

Can forget moves over time.

Can't copy the complete skill. such as flying a plane, someone could fly the plane after watching the pilot during mid flight, but that does not mean they know how to land the plane. Or they can mimic an Olympic style dive, but they cannot hold their breath under water.

Illumination

The power to generate photons of light from one’s body. Also known as Light Emission / Generation or Luminescence. Not to be confused with Photokinesis or Photosyntheisis.

Capability:

Low level can produce a glow; high level can make a blinding flash. Can glow hands or eyes, or send forth orbs or flashes of lights. Can be used to repel darkness. The user does not control light, they control only generate light.

Techniques:

Some hi-level users can perform:

disillusion: to negate optical illusions

exposition: to reveal invisible objects.

Completely useless.....and how do you think that makes me feel? :)

Seismic-Wave Emission

The power to generate dense seismic bursts. Also known as Seismic Burst or Seismokinesis.

Capabilities:

The user can generate powerful shockwaves. The user concentrates to emit harsh vibrations through their hands, even clapping or stomping to do so. Can cause objects/people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects, and even deliver a clout to induce asphyxia.

Sometimes accompanied with Super Strength.

The user can even cause earthquakes. The user unleashes a seismic wave from their body to dislodge underground tectonic plates, thus causing earthquakes.

uses:

Fire a shockwave repelling objects away.

Blast shockwaves that could disintegrate matter.

Cause earthquakes.

Limited flight by self-propulsion with a shockwave.

Release a devastating shockwave by clapping one's hands.

Create devastating shockwaves by punching the ground, clapping hands or stomping the ground.

WOOHOO!! I'M AWESOME!!