Procrastination !

Guest janet

Hey Guys ,

:) I was wondering if I'm the only one who is constantly suffering from procrastination .

I realise this is the BIggest problem of mine !!!

I know exactly what I should do but then my mind just can't stay focus .

I know I should finish this and that , yet I never have the motivation nor energy or power to get started .

I feel guilty day by day , especially during holidays !!!!!

It seems I have lose all of my power during holidays .

I stay up late and wake up late .

So, I'm now really desperate to get things done .

I think I am a loser !

Help : (

:)

anyone can help me out ???

or share with us if you have the same problem of mine ... :)

Man, and to think I was the only one procrastinated in IB :) ...lol. Look it always happens, mostly because IB is more work than one should get, I mean right now i'm sitting in my computer at 9pm thinking about starting the two 500-page books i'm supposed to have annotated, my math IA, my spanish homework, my two physics labs, and my Calc. BC homework, all due in 1 week. Oh and to make things worse, our midterms start next week too :) . Not to mention the first day of school at the college is on monday too, though i like my college classes, Calc. IV and Chemistry III.

But just remember one thing, it's not as much work as you think it is. And you're in IB! You're going to get an A at the last second and you know it :) that's what makes starting homework early so hard. But hey, posting this is already sign that you care about solving your problem, which most IB students don't, so props for that :)

I've procrastinated the past 4 years in IB and I don't regret it. I've gotten used to it and now I do my best work under pressure like when I was doing my Extended Essay the day before it was due. But, when I do have a bunch of homework piling up I usually go to the library at the local university and work there. I get a lot more work done, and I can usually finish a paper within a day or two while it would take me weeks at home. Well, enough procrastinating I have to go work on my two physic IAs that are due tomorrow :/

Guest Danthemanwithmasterplan
I've procrastinated the past 4 years in IB and I don't regret it. I've gotten used to it and now I do my best work under pressure like when I was doing my Extended Essay the day before it was due. But, when I do have a bunch of homework piling up I usually go to the library at the local university and work there. I get a lot more work done, and I can usually finish a paper within a day or two while it would take me weeks at home. Well, enough procrastinating I have to go work on my two physic IAs that are due tomorrow :/

I started and finished my History IA paper 2 hours before it was due. I also chose my extended essay topic 4 days before it was due. In math. Bro, Damn those physics IA's. lol

I think the biggest reason for procrastination is that you just don't give a damn anymore. You start to realize that it doesn't matter, and you're not interested, so why bother.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...