Help me out. Transcript problem

tdubthebassist

Hi!

Ok. here is what has happened. I as you can see finished my IB this year. But I finished my IB Maths a year earlier. I thought when I sent my request of transcript, I assumed they will send my 2009 score too. But apparently, that was not the case. 2 weeks ago, I got a message from my teacher and coordinator saying that Oxford requests my score on Maths HL from 2009. I was moving so all of my loads are in a ship right now, which means my Diploma paper is in a ship.

Then, here is where the trouble happens. My coordinator said that she will send my score on Tuesday last week. Then, she was diagnosed with cancer last MONDAY and she could not send my score; she is obviously having a break. My Maths teacher then decided to send my score on Wednesday. Well, she did by a mail. And a week has passed and Oxford said that they has not received my mail yet. From Belgium, I know from a fact that it should have arrived by now.

See how ridiculous this goes. What should I do?? :gluck: any help?

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Issue resolved.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will review it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff