Is anyone getting paranoid about their chemistry exam?

TNT

I am doing chemistry HL, I keep getting the feeling that I made some stupid mistakes in the multiple choice and also ruined parts of my section A and B. The more I think about the more I doubt myself. Is anyone else getting a similar feeling?

I am doing chemistry HL, I keep getting the feeling that I made some stupid mistakes in the multiple choice and also ruined parts of my section A and B. The more I think about the more I doubt myself. Is anyone else getting a similar feeling?

Yes I am. But man you gotta calm down.

I did question 7 on paper 2 section B, and the buffer parts were so hard that I left out at least 10 marks blank. And I also got the structural isomers question wrong on section A. So thats about 20 marks gone.

Just relax, we can't do anything about it now. Just wait for the results to come out.

Is anyone getting paranoid about what they got in their exams?

I am. Chemistry is one of the few subjects that i could've secured 7 in, but i just didn't take that opportunity.

i messed up everything, stupid me.

even those questions about the trends in the periods, i studied hard for them, but i just forgot the answers!!!

i did fine in the mocks, but in the real thing, oh, it was a real mess.

but thanks god anyway. That how it was, we can't change it, so just forget about it.

think about the coming exams, and be optimistic.

:D

Yes! I think I choose the wrong section B questions. Question 6 was fine, even though I missed (at least) one point, but I wrote the wrong equation on question 9, when they asked for elimination of HBr! I am very angry with myself! And worse still, I got a completely wrong answer to the bond enthalpy. :P

But I try to console myself with that P1 felt really good and P3 was also decent and I know I have 7 on my IAs. ;)

I'm not gonna lie, I am extremely worried about chemistry. I have a feeling I messed up the entire question on organic, and considering I had to do the questions with the brass ball like 4 times (I did not read the table closely enough at all, and ended up with 800% yield of copper the first time) I don't think I could have done too well on that either. I've had a 7 all year, and I got a 7 on our midterm (which was just an old final) and I had a 7 on my labs, but I'm honestly expecting a 6 or maybe even a 5 now. Hopefully Paper 3 will save my mark, because it was a joke this year.

Well, I completely messed all three papers ... so, what I expect is a 4, perhaps a 5 in a best case scenario. On paper 1 I just couldn't decide about the answers, they all seemed so very alike to me ... on paper 2 I had no idea about question 1, only paper 3 went okay ... I guess ... Oh, Chemistry ...