Survey for Math Studies Project- Listening Habits

Guest SpectralRaven

Guest SpectralRaven

My teacher has just assigned a project in which we're supposed to obtain data and then analyse it. Afterwards, we are to present our findings to the class.

I have decided to do my project on the listening habits of students involved in the IB program.

My question is as follows:

Approximately how many minutes do you spend listening to music on an average day?

And here's the link to the actual survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=L8p6...uVI9dabsA_3d_3d

I would REALLY appreciate it if everyone who looks at this topic would participate.

Thank you very much. :]

• 2 weeks later...
I dunno...I find it hard to concentrate while I'm listening to music. I typically only listen to it when I'm doing something mechanical (like the same type of math problem or chemistry problem over and over again).

Music pour moi while doin' Maths!

Noway!

U jst gotta get ur butt down, focus!

& i definitley advice to read ALL the laws and everythin else about the topic

before starting (though i barely do it myself)! =P

• 3 weeks later...
Me 2 Math and MUsic jsut like M&M's they are compatible to me

music and math ! how can you think when listening to music? if it wasnt dead silent when am doing math i cant solve anything since am easily distracted ! i cant even concentrate if someone coughs or reads his paper loudly in the exam room ...

Well to get most of my HW done I actually play videogames WHILE I do my HW. Since I play mostly guitar hero, I just leave the song playing while I work and if not I just turn on the radio and listen to anything. It really doesn't bother me at all and as far as concentration goes...music or not I never concentrate :)

Oh and i'll do the survay right away :)

Edited by ezex

• 4 weeks later...