History IA - Urgent Help Please!

Strummer

I haven't been given too much information from my teacher about the History IA but tomorrow we are going on a trip partly to look for sources for use in our IA's. I'm looking to do an IA on the Cuban Revolution and am thinking possibly something along the lines of "To What Extent was the Cuban Revolution a Communist Revolution?". Would this be a good title that would enable me to get a good mark? How simple or complex should the question be? So far I have got the impression that it should be something quite simple as the main focus should be source analysis... Any advice on the question, research, source finding and the writing of the IA would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks.

****, hombre eres espanol y haces el espanol al nivel B. Anyway your topic is fine. AS you clearly mentioned, it is important to accomodate for a lot of source analysis since your view and historians views will be derived from those sources.

Edited by Aboo
No swearing, don't think that just because you're doing it in a different language, we won't understand it. - Aboo
  • Like 1

No soy Español, pero vivo en España y Español es mi segunda lengua :study:

Thanks for the reply, I suppose I'll just go and see what information and sources are available for my question and if I can't the find material then I guess I'll just have to accomodate my question to whatever I can find... Any other advice would be greatly appreciated though.

Thanks.