Which Session Are You?

BIO-AQUA

Which IB Examination Session Are You?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose your session from the choices below..

• May 2006 or before
    • November 2006
    • May 2007
    • November 2007
    • May 2008
    • November 2008
    • May 2009
    • November 2009
    • May 2010 or after

Yeah, I'm taking MYP.

What do you mean fail when you say why is it taking me 4 years? :lol:

well when you say "I'm starting IB" we assume you're starting the diploma programme not MYP :D So when you said it, I thought either u kept failing your diploma so you resat, or you're starting MYP :D

MAY 2009 soooo farrrr away...can't wait

What? You've only just started!

Surely the blood-in-the-caffeine-system phenomena has yet to begin! Not to mention the I-only-need-the-sleep-moving-between-classes-and-even-that's-not-*entirely*-necessary phenomena. And the "are you stoned?" questions, or when following a caffeine ingestion : "are you high?"... and... well, I could go on. :lol:

What? You've only just started!

Surely the blood-in-the-caffeine-system phenomena has yet to begin! Not to mention the I-only-need-the-sleep-moving-between-classes-and-even-that's-not-*entirely*-necessary phenomena. And the "are you stoned?" questions, or when following a caffeine ingestion : "are you high?"... and... well, I could go on. :P

You know the disorders far too well.. :lol:

...and the kettle-for-coffee-instead-of-books-in-the-locker, the my-books-weigh-more-than-me, the my-teachers-are-my-friends, the my-school-councellor-receptionist-knows-me-better-than-I-do, the I-have-to-think-to-remember-my-name-on-CAS-forms-and-have-to-copy-it-instead, and the oops-I-forgot-about-school-assessment-does-it-even-count-anyway occurences!

And Lc is right - just imagine what a model student I'd be if I didn't know about all these little happenings.