Help me choose a general topic for my IA

kirak

HI to all!I nee your help!

Which topic below is better to write an IA for standard lever history,please help me to pick one from the topics that list below!~I will be really appreciate that!Thank you!

1--Pearl Harbour Incident

2--Chinese culture revolution

3--Chinese war during the time of Qing dynasty

4--Ancient Chinese history--about the first dynasty of Ancient China--Qin dynasty

i really need help of this. please help me about it!~

thanks a lot!~

Edited by kirak
No caps!

The Cultural Revolution and anything to do with Mao is very popular, so if you ca you should avoid that area. The thing is, any area of history is good for an IA (as long as you have a good quesion). Why don't you come up with possible research titles under those 3 or 4 areas of history and then aks for an opinion?

• Like 1

The Cultural Revolution and anything to do with Mao is very popular, so if you ca you should avoid that area. The thing is, any area of history is good for an IA (as long as you have a good quesion). Why don't you come up with possible research titles under those 3 or 4 areas of history and then aks for an opinion?

Thank you for the infomation, and i think doing a well known topic will be better than just do some topics that others are not familiar with them...

I think that Vvi was saying you should try to stay away from popular topics because you don't want to just repeat or summarize what authors and historians have said. You're trying to analyze, and if you pick something popular, it's harder to find something that hasn't been talked about to death.

Edit: If you can find plenty of sources for a topic, most likely it's not too obscure.

Edited by sweetnsimple786