2009 External Examination Schedule

Abu

I finished at the 11th! I was so happy to be the first to finish, but after results I think I would'v preferred a few days before chem paper 2 so I could've done more past papers

Thankfully, I don't have any HL sciences so I really wish I had that time table.

I finish on the 22 of may, and i will be the last one who finishes in my WHOLE class, they will all be finished on the 20 with the last ITGS exam, but then have the arabic A1 p1 and p2... and math and chem same day !!! come on !! this is the only time that i thank god for NOT taking math HL (it wouldve been a nightmare 2 HL a day) and Physics and ITGS same day also !! but b4 them i have about a week to study...., all in all it is not good :lol:

I'll hopefully start with History Paper 1 on Tuesday the 6th, and finish on Thursday the 22nd with Arabic A1 Paper 2. :lol:

And what's with the Chemistry and Math HL on the same day?! That'll sure be a blast! :P

i know... at this stage i wish i was a may 2007 candidate, their exam schedule was MUCH more flexible !! at least for my subjects... (and NOT math and chemistry same day !) i dont know what am i gonna do on that day !

i know... at this stage i wish i was a may 2007 candidate, their exam schedule was MUCH more flexible !! at least for my subjects... (and NOT math and chemistry same day !) i dont know what am i gonna do on that day !

Well looking at it right now.. I guess it's nothing! I mean after having a long vacation to study for the mocks and another one for the real exams, we would have the material coming out of our ears!! :lol: . Seriously.. I remember there was this one student from the May '07 candidates who had 3 exams on the same day!! Now THAT is something serious. :P

Well looking at it right now.. I guess it's nothing! I mean after having a long vacation to study for the mocks and another one for the real exams, we would have the material coming out of our ears!! :lol: . Seriously.. I remember there was this one student from the May '07 candidates who had 3 exams on the same day!! Now THAT is something serious. :P

ya i guess u have a point, we will be studying really good throughout this year, we will be ok in may i hope (but still chem and math lol), btw i once had 3 exams in one day, but that was back in IGCSE....

Hah! Glad that's not my timetable... four of my subjects done in the first four days, then 10 days until my last two.

I'm REALLY happy with the November 2007 one - it actually turned out perfectly for me. Nicely spread out, easiest subjects first, then more time to study for the difficult ones. ;)

I finish on the 22 of may, and i will be the last one who finishes in my WHOLE class, they will all be finished on the 20 with the last ITGS exam, but then have the arabic A1 p1 and p2... and math and chem same day !!! come on !! this is the only time that i thank god for NOT taking math HL (it wouldve been a nightmare 2 HL a day) and Physics and ITGS same day also !! but b4 them i have about a week to study...., all in all it is not good ;)

True that, man. I'm one of those Math HL, Physics HL, and ITGS on the same day guys, and am dreading it. I finish on may 21st, which really isn't all that early, cause I think last day is the 23rd. Does anyone think the IBO might change there mind by then, cause it's totally unfair like that.

True that, man. I'm one of those Math HL, Physics HL, and ITGS on the same day guys, and am dreading it. I finish on may 21st, which really isn't all that early, cause I think last day is the 23rd. Does anyone think the IBO might change there mind by then, cause it's totally unfair like that.

err.. no dude.. they don't "change their minds" ever ;)