May / November 2010 Examinations Timetable

master135

Arrggghhhh..... I will die of something like malfunctioning of my hand after writing so much...

Physics Paper 3 and History Paper 1 and 2 on the same day

English Paper 2 and Physics Paper 1 and 2 on the same day

History Paper 3 and Chemistry Paper 1 and 2 on the same day....

This is insane.... :P

• 2 weeks later...

I finish my last exam 10 months tomorrow, not that I'm counting down or anything :P

I didn't realise how close together the exams are. I have my first six in three days and then I don't have one for a week! That is awful. To make matters worse, the ones I am most worried about are in those three days.

Oh well!

I dont really like it at all. I have all my exams the first two weeks, and then none! WHich means i have no day off at all between any of the exams. At least one exam every day! Im gonna die those two weeks! Seriously.

Well, at least Psychology HL is the first week, and then i have the weekend before Physics and Chem..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well at least Maths P1 and P2 are close together, and Physics and Chemistry come in batches so you can focus on one subject at a time for the most part... I just hate how the IB makes you do all of your exams - 2 years of work - in the span of two weeks. At least A level people sit modules so that their two years of work doesn't depend on 2 or 3 papers over two days.

Arrggghhhh..... I will die of something like malfunctioning of my hand after writing so much...

Physics Paper 3 and History Paper 1 and 2 on the same day

English Paper 2 and Physics Paper 1 and 2 on the same day

History Paper 3 and Chemistry Paper 1 and 2 on the same day....

This is insane.... :P

Five higher levels? Are you trying to kill yourself?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...