What if IB survival dies?

Bishup

Hey guys, A few days back I thought of something nightmarish and I posed myself the question what if Ib survival becomes inactive?

There is this fright in the back of my mind, that I won't be able to find valuable sources to refer to. Do the officials/staff stay on for a further few more years or is the responsibility passed on to some one who has contributed loads to the forum?

Please reply.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Bishup

The survival of IB Survival is essentially down to me continuing to pay the bills :P . Most of the staff here finished their IB exams ages ago, but we still remain somewhat active XD .

However, we try to make sure that active members take over when it comes to moderating and such. I don't think you need to worry too much about IB Survival dieing unless students suddenly decide they no longer want to use this website :) .

It won't become inactive any time soon, seeing as Graeme just moved it to a new server. You're 2010, so I'm sure it'll survive another year and beyond.

And yes Aboo, I'll bequeath some of my valuables to you halfway across the world. First on the list is my singing teddy bear.

Ah cool thank you guys for the reinsurance and Vvi I'm doing my gcses so I'll be graduating in 2011 =). I'm happy I found this forum a month ago because this means I can stack up on a few posts before actually having started the IB =). I hope you don't mind. I'm still able to contribute in Language A2 and B especially in French and Spanish. And Italian if there were people doing it :D

Just a note before I close this pointless awesome thread.

The forum is there to help people doing IB, and it's unrivalled in its offering of resources therefore the activity here cannot dwindle unless the IB closes its diploma program.

Edited by Graeme
Fixed.