Clockwise or Counterclockwise?

cixelsyD

Wow I showed my dad yesterday and he started rotating his finger in the clockwise direction in front of the screen. When he did that, the dancer changed directions and started spinning the opposite way... then he rotated his finger the other way and the dancer switched directions again..

Then he decided to annoy me by making semi-circles with his finger.. the dancer's rotating leg never made it to the back of her body ^_^

I just tried that and it works wonders! It takes me like 10-15 seconds to her to change directions.

For those who can't get her to change directions I would suggest this method.

• 3 weeks later...

I started out with counterclockwise.

Wow, eventually I managed to be able to switch instantly from counterclockwise to clockwise, and to swinging the leg in the front. But I actually stared at the picture for like... 20 minutes. I had to figure out what was making me switch, and it turns out to be the leg's depth and whether it's in front or behind. But yeah that was a waste of time :D . It was really cool though.

Edited by Dooga

• 1 month later...
Guest cynz.08

at first i was surprised to see it going counter clockwise because at first i wasn't able to. but watch it for a few minutes and you'll notice that the picture actually, really switches the direction of turning. it's not your eyes or brain or whatever. the picture is really switching. or am i just able to see it both ways? hehe.

• 11 months later...

the way i noticed it was by focusing on something next to the picture and looking at the girl through the corner my eyes when i wasnt focused on her. when i accidentally done this it clicked all of a sudden. Weird,thats the only time i can see her moving anti.

Edited by JAYT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It goes clockwise for me. Then anticlockwise o.o

Although, being fair, I use my left and right hands roughly equally for many tasks, so as I employ both the left and right sides of my brain (in various mediochre capacities xP) it's possibly that. Or something else. I have no clue xP

Anyway, I stil can't see it clockwise. Guess I'm totally seeing it from the left side of my brain.

EDIT: Ok now I see it clockwise. But still after a while I switched back to counterclockwise.

Ok I keep seeing her clockwise now, and then I blinked about ten times and she started going the othe direction....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Weird, at first glance I see her moving clockwise, but then as I am looking at it I all of a sudden realize they she switched to counter-clockwise. Then I spent about 5 minutes making it appear clockwise and then counter-clockwise and back again. Fun time. Don't know what that means of what side I use more though ...

• 8 months later...