Past papers?

icecoldstar

Well, unless there are people here with connections that we don't already have, then this is as much as we're getting... I'm pretty sure that we have all that we can get. People are quite selfish, and keep everything to themselves... Come on it's IB competition. We all know that that is...

I have done the Spanish ab initio May 2007 exams hahahaha :wub: , but I only have hard copy, and I am sorry but I dont have the time to scan and anyway it would have all my answers and scribble and highllighting etc on it.

Edited by Bandev

I'm on study leave right now but I'll be going to school sometime this week to hand in some practice essays and stuff, so I can scan the papers then...but is it safe even if I email them? We borrowed some cds from our IBC sometime back, and were going to email the papers to one another but when we told this to our IBC she went mad, apparently you can get caught if you email stuff like this. Don't know about you but I don't want them to have an excuse to rob my diploma...

if u want past papers just go to this site-

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=153008

skip to the end of the forum to get the newest past papers. most of the first links are broken

Dude...we came from there!!! Tell us something we don't know! :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist :D )

There are many on this site so when u enetr the home of this page search of example essays and some (not alot) will appear

Maybe I missed something...but what site??