Intended Majors

cocoa.puff

Super Chemical Engineer. And by super I mean top-secret, government program that no one knows about where we make chemical bombs that can be dropped anywhere and only kill the person we're aiming for on a 20 mile radius. Or deal with super deadly toxic missiles like in "The Rock" where I'm the guy, the chemist...the one that's in National Treasure.

I really don't know. I'm intrested in Middle East Studies, Peace & Conflict Studies, Political Science, Religious Studies, History of Religions, European, American and Middle East History and such things. I also want to study German at university, learn Arabic, French etc. Plus, I'm very, very interested in starting my own business.

I'm considering majoring in chemistry, because I have plans of becoming a pharmacist. Maybe. I might also just go the business school route and get into accounting. Nothing's set in stone yet.

I know that I'd like to have a minor in philosophy, though, because TOK has made me a bit of a freak for the stuff. :dash: