What does world think about Korea?

HJ:)

after seeing the other post on Australia I was wondering what people think about Korea.

Many people might not even know there is a country called Korea.

But if you didn't know

all the big companies like Samsung, Daewoo and all the big electrical companies originally belongs to S. korea.

Anyway. Tell me your thoughts about Korea.

Don't worry I won't be offended in anyway. I just want to hear people's opinion.

Edited by HJ:)

I was in South Korea probably 8 years ago for holiday, we stayed in Seoul and I went on my first ever roller coaster in Lotte World. I had lots of South Korean friends then, for some reason Mongolia seemed to attract them. So we all played congi (that game with 5 shaky thing things) together in school. And they always brought kimshi and dried seaweed to school for lunch.

I actually used to watch one South Korean soap opera, I learnt one phrase which I still remember today. "Wu sen suria".

I liked Korea a lot, would like to go back to visit again. It would also be a cool thing to say that I'd been to North Korea, although the likelihood of that happening is slim.

Korea... Hm... The first thing that come to my mind is Korean Series.

I use to watch lots of Korean Series last 3/4 years ago. Those series are really nice and I really enjoy it.

I still remember watching Winter Sonata and how I can memorize the song. :)

There are many others Korean Series which I favoured like Autumm in My Heart, My Love Pattzi, Coffee Prince, ....

But, I can't really hear how the Korean Language was since the story has been translated to Mandarin language.

I never know any Korean friends.

Well, nice to know you.

I still remember watching Winter Sonata and how I can memorize the song. :P

There are many others Korean Series which I favoured like Autumm in My Heart, My Love Pattzi, Coffee Prince, ...

Well, nice to know you.

WOW you've seen a lot ~~~ :)

I watched them all too :)

Coffee Prince is one I can't forget hehehe

nice to know you too

We can't have so many threads about every single country on the world, it doesn't make sense. Sorry for being difficult, but next thing you know there are going to be multiple threads about multiple countries.

For the record, S. Korea to me is: Nice climate, Seoul, Rain, Korea Shining, Daewoo, Kia, Kimchi Daejeon and Busan. Can't say that the businesspeople are the best in the world but that's everywhere I guess.