Boredom Busters

CodeRed15

Hey guys,

I was thinking this thread should be a collection of websites to visit when you're bored. I will start off with some and you guys can offer suggestions.

i-am-bored - A collection of links to visit when you're bored.

Apple movie trailers - Features all the latest trailers of upcoming movies.

Cracked.com - A humour blog full of articles and lists.

Haha I love Cracked.com! Pity it's blocked on my school internet:(

http://exterminatusnow.comicgenesis.com/ - Exterminatus Now, a great comic :D Love it. It's been going on since something like 2005 I think, so there's plenty to read if you're bored.

And......er......think that's it for me. I know a lot of sites to go onto "in Korean", but I guess that'd be useless to you guys unless you're a Korean or can read Korean, so yeah :rofl:

www.bored.com "Burn Your Boredom!"

They have this lemonade game I play sometimes. You set up a lemonade stand, and have to make adjustments for the weather, heat and people's general mood.

The crystal ball magic thing there works every time. It's freaky. Don't know if someone can actually explain how it works to me so I'm convinced it's a mind trick, but you can try.

If anyone's obsessed with ninjas and pirates (I'm not, but I noticed the game), there's "Ninjas Vs. Pirates: Build ninja towers to fend off the invading pirates!" Have fun.

www.bored.com "Burn Your Boredom!"

They have this lemonade game I play sometimes. You set up a lemonade stand, and have to make adjustments for the weather, heat and people's general mood.

Lemonade Tycoon? I used to play that a few years ago :rofl:

Since this is chat, can I ask someone: how on earth do you use the "quote" feature thing? I only know how to use "reply", and feel like an idiot for replying to someone's entire post instead of one of his/her sentences.

Help?

The quote feature is for when you want to reply to multiple posts. When replying to one, you should hit the reply button, and delete the text that you don't want to reply to.

Alternatively, you can use quote tags : [ quote ] [ /quote ] or to quote a person: [ quote=Vvi ] [ /quote ] (without the spaces :) ) Like so:

hello
hello

Thanks Aboo.

Oh, www.kiwibox.com/games has this ball game where you have to form rows of 3 so balls disappear. You have to get the screen clear before the balls reach the bottom of the screen. And it also has Tetris and some others like defending a castle.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...