Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My school's CAS coordinator met with all the juniors after school this past week. He said that if we were doing a CAS activity outside of school, we had to get a letterhead paper from the activity's supervisor (Ex: doing Creativity hours by going to a piano lesson where I am being supervised by my piano teacher) describing what you did. He never specified that you needed a reflection for it. However, I've heard that you have to do a reflection on the activity, get it signed by your advisor, and you're all set. This has left me really confused. If anyone knows what to do, please tell me!


                                                                                                       youtube mind of jake paul GIF by Shane Dawson


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...