- Fishing Rods Type 2

achiever123

There are many applications and limitations, you should try to come up with some on your own. Here are some to get you on the right track.

Limitations of the model would include interference outside of the closed system of the fishing rod like wind, stability, bounciness, ect.

Real life applications could be making sure nowone is cheating in a fishing competition or needing to know if you need to give the rod more slack when trying to catch a fish or something.

Hi everyone,

I understand that some of the constraints are the length of the rod, how efficient it would be if lengthened and things like that. What I don't really understand are the variables which I'm supposed to define. Could someone explain this to me or give me an example so that I am able to get this point done?

Thanks,

Nico

P.S. I'd appreciate it if the response could be ASAP, this is due on Wednesday...

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering where the best place do do all of the graphs for this portfolio was?

Any suggestions would be great, thanks !

The best place to graph the graphs would be to use a program called autograph or you can simply use excel :no:.

Honestly guys...this was the easiest portfolio I have ever done. I am sure after you finished it you felt the same way. At first I was just so confused and I didn't know how to approach the problem, then I figured out that it was as simple as following a few matrices rules...it's all about using matrices. THIS PORTFOLIO IS REALLY REALLY EASY!!!

• 3 months later...

I am trying to graph the 7th order function for the polynomial function question and i am having a bit of trouble....

I have been using autograph for both my quadratic and cubic function which have worked fine but autograph wont allow me to graph the 7th order function.

Does anyone know of any programs other that autograph which would work for this? Would it work on excel? I haven't tried excel as not quite sure how to do it....??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...