Rubik's Cube

aphan9

I learned how to solve one last year in about 2 days, and it became really popular at my school. Everywhere, you would see one, and later teachers began confiscating them. haha Well, right now, I've been to busy (with IB) that I don't do it as often as I did before. Once, you learn how to solve it, it becomes addicting.

I was just wondering if anybody on this forum knows how to solve one.lol

i envy you now, i wish i were one of those ppl who are so good at art :) hahah

btw I like the abstract flower the best :P

aw thx! I finished that last night! lol I stayed up all night until it was done :) finished it about 7 am :blush: looks better in real though! it's kinda lighter when I tooka pic of it, but meh...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wondering, do any of you guys play with the rubrik's anymore? A couple of weeks ago, some guy brought it to school and now half of the school does it in less than 3 minutes. Just wondering if you guys know how to :P My personal record so far is a minute 12 and for the Rubrik's Revenge...well i got it once by luck and now i'm missing the last 2 cubes but i just cant get the write formula to work for me.

So just post here your rubrik's records :P or stories, like that 3 year old chinese girl who does it in like 2 minutes >.<

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...h&plindex=0

Personally I like to try. Is there ways to solve it?

My friend can do it in 45 seconds. What happened was, he brought it to school and got it confiscated by the teacher.

The teacher put it on his desk and left the room for like 1 min, my friend went up to the desk and solved the cube. When my teacher came back he was bewildered... And of course we all cracked up. hahahahah

Personally I like to try. Is there ways to solve it?

My friend can do it in 45 seconds. What happened was, he brought it to school and got it confiscated by the teacher.

The teacher put it on his desk and left the room for like 1 min, my friend went up to the desk and solved the cube. When my teacher came back he was bewildered... And of course we all cracked up. hahahahah

of course theres ways of solving it :S The easiest is the layer by layer method which means you do the first layer, then the second, and then the LL, last layer (hardest part). The first layer is all logic and takes the longest, then the second is a piece of cake algarith, and the last one is 4 formulas, first you get the edges, then the corners, then you flip the corners, then you align the edges. I teach a normal person how to do it in a day, by the 2nd day they can do it under 5 minutes for sure. If you want i can write down all the steps, though its hard over the internet.