Desperately need help with that !

Night_dreamer

I need topic for my history IA so I was looking for something connected with CIA  and I thought about  this one 

To what extend CIA's  involvement in Cuba in 1961-1962 contributed to development of the cold war ?

But I'm not sure if it's good because The Bay of Pigs Invasion (so big failure of CIA ) convinced  Fidel Castro to cooperate more with Soviets Union and maybe partially  it contributed to the Cuban Missile Crisis but is it enough for internal  ?  Or did I missed something and it's more connected ?

Do you have any ideas how to moderate this topic or find something else connected to CIA  and Cold War ?

Can you help me, please ? 

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Night_dreamer

Since it is the IA, your best bet is going to be to pick a certain thing the CIA did in Cuba and focus on one aspect of what it did. If you try and deal with all of 1961-1962, you will likely fail to stay within the word count. Like you said, dealing with how Bay of Pigs helped to align Cuba with the Soviets would be a respectable question. 

~IB_taking_over