Has the Mathematics HL syllabus changed since 2014 (May) exam session?

chiranthabusch

I'd like to know the differences too! So far I know is that matrix has been taken off from the new maths hl textbooks. :)
Good luck in Maths HL btw ^^

Maybe write on this post if you find anything ;)

I'd be surprised if it did, they don't change them that often. But a new syllabus (if there is one), can be found on the IBO website, which I'm sure you can find yourself :)

Yeah, I just wanted to check. Please maybe let me know in this post if you happen to find out that it was changed. :)

I'd like to know the differences too! So far I know is that matrix has been taken off from the new maths hl textbooks. :)

Maybe write on this post if you find anything ;)

I'd be surprised if it did, they don't change them that often. But a new syllabus (if there is one), can be found on the IBO website, which I'm sure you can find yourself :)

Yeah, I just wanted to check. Please maybe let me know in this post if you happen to find out that it was changed. :)

Sorry, but I've finished IB 3 years ago and don't really have time now to be looking at the IB syllabi. But I'm sure members who are still taking the programme will be more than happy to advise you. Also, your teacher should be able to answer this question. You can find all the syllabi uploaded by our members in the General IB downloads in the Files section. You can download files from this section even if you aren't a VIP. 

If so, could any of you kind people link to the new syllabus?

Thank you in advance! :)

Here is the link to the newest syllabus (starting from May 2014): https://ibpublishing.ibo.org/live-exist/rest/app/tsm.xql?doc=d_5_mathl_gui_1206_1_e&part=2&chapter=4

And like kw0573 said, the formula booklet has been updated in 2015, so here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/view/cadpzt70ezcx63a/

• Like 1