dizzy_dremer

It's quite difficult to master public speaking overnight, but other than lots of practice, you should try to be really comfortable for about 30 minutes before you present: listen to calm, soothing music if your teachers allow it in class; don't do really hard homework questions; read a book in the morning or at lunch. 

I had my IOP a week ago and I am so terrified of presentations so I understand that it's so so difficult to do an individual presentation for so long but here's what I did and it actually helped me a lot.

Get your presentation done in advance. Convince yourself that you're going to present let's say three days before your actual presentation day (I got sick and missed my day but it's pretty much the same idea). You end up getting all your work done for that day and freaking out for your presentation but then you don't present on that day. When it comes to your actual day, you don't have to do any work the night before and you can forget about the whole entire thing until right before you present so that barely gives you any time to panic. 

I know this is more avoiding the problem than fixing it but if you don't have enough time to work on your public speaking, this could work