For a second I was wondering what you meant by "it."

Well I would base that off of yourself.

What do you want to get out of taking IB?

Why is it an option?

Will it be beneficial to you?

Do you like the so-called challenge the program offers?

Do you think that based off of any research you've done on the program, you are suitable for it?

To what extend is the program suitable for you? (I found this one funny - lame IB joke)

Do your teachers and/or parents recommend you to go for IB?

Do you like the learning methods that the IB curriculum offers?

Do you plan on going abroad? Or will the program help you for any post-secondary school plans you may have? 

Does the school you would potentially go to offering the program have the courses you are/would be interested in taking for possible future endeavours?

That's all I can think of for now. This is what I did, I asked myself these questions and weighed my answer for each one to determine whether or not I should attend the program or not. I hope this helps you and all the best for whatever decision you make. :)

Yeah sorry I was in rush when I made this post, sorry.

My issue is that I believe CAS project need to be done with some other IB students, but no one want to work with me for my CAS project?
So I was asking, should "I" (that is, by myself) do it? (it being, my CAS project)

Hope this clears is up.

Yes, that clears it up a ton! 

Well at my school, CAS is completely independent. You can definitely be in the same activities together but that doesn't mean you share your actual CAS hours. Your project doesn't have to be done with others. It just has to incorporate at least two of Creativity, Service, Action and be longer than a month or two. That's what I was told.

Does that clear some things up?

• Like 1

Whilst the majority of your CAS is independent, don't forget that there is an objective of co-operating with others, and your CAS project has to involve working with others - I'm 98% certain that's in the CAS guide. Ah, yes, here it is:

Students should be involved in at least one project involving teamwork that integrates two or more of creativity, action and service, and is of significant duration. 

Therefore, you do need to collaborate with others. Have you tried figuring out why people don't want to? Is it just your idea doesn't seem right?