Starting to plan CAS projects and activities .  I reached moat of the learning outcomes already, but was not sure how to do the Ethics one. It reads as follows:

"Recognize and consider the ethics of choices and actions: Students show awareness of the consequences of choices and actions in planning and carrying out CAS experiences."

Ideas for projects reaching this leaning outcome, or just help on figuring out what it is would be helpful.

Welcome to the forums :)

An example of an activity with this outcome is being on a soccer team -- you are expected to play fairly.

So in your reflection, you might say that "at today's game there was this player from the opposite team who kept smirking at me and kept on trying to trip me. Once, I had the chance to trip him without the refs seeing, but I realized that this conduct would be unsportsmanlike like and unethical. Instead, I spoke to the opposite team's coach, who made the player apologize for his behaviour." 

You just need to show that you are aware of ethical implications of your actions in your activity/activities.

Edited by Schrödinger's CAS
  • Like 1