How much time do you spend on your computer

hk213

The title says it all, i'm just wondering if i'm the only one spending too much time on my computer doing homework and other unnecessary things.

I generally tend to spend about 2~3 hours doing homework, 2hours of distraction on the computer. So in general, i spend about 5 hours on the computer everyday.

What is like for you guys???? How much do you spend in general including all the leisure time on the computer and everything involved.

Comptures are becoming more of distraction :punish:

I try to minimize my computer time now, which is probably at 1 - 2 hours AT most per day now. :P Before it used to be 4 - 5 hours.

ARGGHHH I WISH I COULD BE LIKE YOUUU.

im soo addicted to the computer.

im trying to minimise it but im not doing it X.X

i come back home after school around 4 pm

and start using it until 11pm.

thats 7 HOURS.

but seriously

i just facebook if i have the mood.. i dont really like the new one anyways

and i chat.

and i listen to music.

and i research homework if i need to.

i dont play games and stuff..

i have to save ELECTRICITY HAHAHAH.

and do not destroy my eyes..

i dont think i can survive a week of NO COMPUTER.

but maybe. i needa test myself on doing that

• 1 month later...

I spend a stupid amount of time on my computer, computers are evil and I am a slave to mine. I have banned myself from taking it into my room because otherwise I would be able to sleep, would be up all night doing stupid things like watching ANTM, Gossip Girl, Greek and other tv shows that I don't need to watch it is aweful. I love/hate my computer so much.

Edited by Bandev

• 2 weeks later...

6-8 hours in a day, perhaps, about 50% homework, 25% MSN/Facebook, Internet or maybe (just maybe) one of those video game things that I spent so much time with back in grade 9. Don't ask what happened to the other 25%, I really don't know.

Anyways, if I'm at home, the computer's on, if I'm out with friends, working out, or doing something outside of the house, then it's off. That's about it.