beatriz

Hey there! - This is preeetty important because I've done my whole summary of evidence in a Table format.

I am investigating to what extent the counterculture movement of the 1960s (the hippies) changed the role of American women, so I've done a table comparing different statistics and facts about the role of women before the movement, during the movement, and after the movement

I've now been told that it may not be a valid format and it is due very soon so I am panicking a little bit :unsure:  :(

Thank you

As far as I know, the summary of evidence should be written either in prose or in point form. If you want to include a chart of some sort (for example, a graph, map, or chart comparing statistics), it would be a good idea to put it in your appendix. I am not completely sure about this, and it would probably be a good idea to ask your teacher, but you would be safest by changing your chart into a point form format.

Like Isaiguana said, summary of evidence needs to either be a paragraph or bullet points. No tables. that stuff goes into your appendix. I guess one of thing can go in a table like this:

a) BLAHBLAHBLAH

b) somethingsomething, *insert table*

That could work I guess, but really your best bet is checking with your teacher

• 3 weeks later...