Math studies IA

Gio

Well do you have any idea as to what in transportation interests you? We can't technically give you an idea for your IA. But we can suggest how to change around an idea you've already decided and/or give you guidelines on what you should do to choose a more specific idea.

So maybe look into what in transportation you like and then do some research on what sort of mathematics fall under that idea (have a backup idea though, just in case)

• Like 1

me too Helpppppp i suck at math and am scared to ask any help from my teacher

for my topic am trying to examine the correlation between poverty and morality in US BUT I THINK I NEED TO NARROW IT DOWN BUT HAVE NO IDEA HOW? PLZZZZZZ HELPPPP THANKS

MATH STUDIES

Hey guys! any ideas about maths studies IA on transportation?? I'm totally crap at maths.. cheers!!

You need to think up the RQ on your own. We can help narrow it down or something. Though with transportation, the only thing that comes to my mind is Stats.

for my topic am trying to examine the correlation between poverty and morality in US BUT I THINK I NEED TO NARROW IT DOWN BUT HAVE NO IDEA HOW? PLZZZZZZ HELPPPP THANKS

MATH STUDIES

Yeah, you need to narrow it down. I can't think of anything at the moment to be honest, but i recommend talking to your teacher. He/She is meant to be there to help you. So you can like just ask if they can recommend a way to narrow it down. That, or talk to some friends, or your parents, or heck, maybe another teacher

• 6 months later...

MATH STUDIES

i am doing my math studies IA correlation and it is going really great 

so i am using 2 easy math process and 2 hard 

1, percentage

2, plot diagram

3, pearson coefficent

4, least square line regression 

and u also need to work on your discussion part plus validity 

use the marking thingy what is reqiered for higher marks and so on  i wish u good luck!