Maths calculator tips?

Hey there, i will be having my maths HL mock exam tmr . I am so worried cause i have no clue how to use my calculator. 

Is there any website that has the instruction of using the Ti 83 calculator ? 

Specifically for the IB?

Thank you.

I haven't used that book much, so I don't know, but it should cover all aspects. It can take time to learn how your calculator works, but it's important for your real exams that you learn how to use it efficiently - not much time to sit around wondering how to use it :P I'd recommend you to ask your teacher to explain how to best use it, although that's of course hard until tomorrow. Just go in with confidence! You probably know more than you think ^_^

I haven't used that book much, so I don't know, but it should cover all aspects. It can take time to learn how your calculator works, but it's important for your real exams that you learn how to use it efficiently - not much time to sit around wondering how to use it :P I'd recommend you to ask your teacher to explain how to best use it, although that's of course hard until tomorrow. Just go in with confidence! You probably know more than you think ^_^

Haha , That is really nice that you spend time giving suggestions and helping others .  :blowkiss:  I love your comments :)

Try searching "TI-Tips for Maths HL" I think there is a video which explains how to use the TI calculator with examples from specific questions. Also, after the exam make sure to ask your teacher. Your calculator is most likely to be your best friend. Especially in Paper 2, and Paper 3. 

Try searching "TI-Tips for Maths HL" I think there is a video which explains how to use the TI calculator with examples from specific questions. Also, after the exam make sure to ask your teacher. Your calculator is most likely to be your best friend. Especially in Paper 2, and Paper 3. 

Yeah, especially those papers, because you're not allowed to have one on Paper 1 :P