Kiswahili B recognition forum

djshah

Being from Tanzania Kiswahili is a popular option to take. So I was just curious how popular it is out of Tanzania. If you are taking Kiswhaili or your school is offering it I just wanna know where you are from. And if any help is needed I will be willing to try and help .

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='djshah' post='22965' date='Aug 30 2008, 12:53 PM']Being from Tanzania Kiswahili is a popular option to take. So I was just curious how popular it is out of Tanzania. If you are taking Kiswhaili or your school is offering it I just wanna know where you are from. And if any help is needed I will be willing to try and help .[/quote]

yoh i need alot of help im dying i need help for my kiswahili orals

• 3 years later...

Lol..chill! Orals are not too difficult I got a 28/30 pre-moderation on my final one! Umm..how fluent are u can I ask? I just did my exams on 11th! Hoping for a 7..but I think I will screw up and get a 6! Just remember in your orals to make use of proverbs and idioms those really help u reach the higher levels! Paper 2 is pretty good as well, just try and write as much as you can and put in proverbs but make sure you don't do this in a formal letter lol! I found speeches the easiest coz they always gave me the chance to blabber on and write as many proverbs and metaphoric language as I wanted! In my final exam though I did a formal letter so my language was pretty much to the point! Paper 1 shouldn't be too difficult either..just try and write as less as possible in your answers coz the longer the answer the lesser chance ull get marks! Kiswahili is the easiest IB subject you will ever come across..its not stressful at all! I'm from TZ btw!